The new generation of the Oxinger lift-and-slide door convinces with its delicate and yet solid profiles and a clear, straight Classic-line design. Thermally broken aluminum thresholds and frame reinforcements allow for an incredible Uw value of only 0.77 W/m2K.
Exterior aluminum shells turn the lift-and-slide door into a work of art in your facade.
- Advanced construction ensures highest level of stability
- Thermally broken aluminum threshold for an increased thermal insulation
- 70mm profile depth for an optimum of thermal insulation
- Appealing angular Classic-line design
- Triple glazing is possible
- Can be complemented by exterior aluminum shells
- Thermally broken reinforcement available for the lift-and-slide door’s frame to achieve an insulation value of Uw = 1.0 W/m2K
- Low-maintenance system