Bi-Fold Doors are great for opening your room space to an outdoor area such as your garden. They open by folding back in sections connected with hinges and attached to rollers at the top or bottom.
Possibilities unfold with Oxinger Bifold Doors, an expansive new addition to the Oxinger product line. Bifold Doors virtually disappear, creating stunning transitions to the fresh air and spaciousness of outdoor living. When closed, Bifold Doors provide privacy and protection while allowing unobstructed views.
- Natural Douglas Fir interior (no visible finger joints)
- 6 9/16″ (166 mm) jamb construction
- 4 mm Low E insulated tempered glazing
- Multi-point locking hardware and easy operating flush bolts
- Concealed intermediate guide and sill drainage system
- Extruded aluminum cladding in a variety of standard colors, primed wood or Clear Fir exterior
- Flexible weather strip system